Skate Canada PEI is gearing up for another season and registration for the 2015-16 season is taking place in the various clubs across PEI. For information on programs contact the club in your area or the Skate Canada PEI office at 368-4985 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Island Wide Figure Skating Registration Dates: The following are the registration dates for the clubs across PEI. If no dates are listed please contact the name provided.
– O’Leary Figure Skating Club: O’Leary Figure Skating Club registration is Friday, September 18 from 6:30-8:00 at the rink in O’Leary. Contact is Juanita Gallant. Phone 902- 859-3700.
– Kensington & Area Skating Club: Contact is Jennifer Nelson 902-303-0167 or KAFSC@hotmail.com. Registration Wednesday, September 9th, 5:30 – 8:00pm and Saturday, September 12th 9:00-12:00, Community Gardens Arena.
– Charlottetown Skating Club: Registration 9-noon on Saturday, September 12 and Saturday, September 19. Contact is Lynn Bowler at email@example.com or 902- 370-2447.
– Sherwood Parkdale Skating Club: ON-LINE at sherwoodparkdaleskatingclub.com. Contact Laurie Godfrey @ 902-208-2811, Chanda Bissett firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
– Summerside Skating Club – Registration on September 19 and 26 from 9am to 1pm at the CUP.Website at www.ssidefsc.ca. Contact Angela Hynes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-2216.
Alberton Silver Blades Skating Club – Registration night has been set for Thursday September 24, 2015 from 6 pm to 8 pm at the Jacques Cartier Arena. Registration contact is Karla Williams at email@example.com.
– Cornwall and Area Skating Club – Contact Leeann MacPhail-Cantwell at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information can be found on our website at www.eteamz.com/cornwallfsc/
– Evangeline Skating Club – Contact Kelly Richard at email@example.com Registration is Thurs September 10th, 7pm-9pm & Sat September 12th, 10am-12pm at the Evangeline Recreation Centre.
– Tignish Silver Wings Skating Club – Tignish Credit Union Arena. Registration
Leanna Ahearn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-853-5966.
– Tyne Valley Skating Club – Registration Friday, September 18th from 6-8pm and Saturday, September 19th from 10-12 noon at the Tyne Valley Fire hall. Contact person is Lynn MacLeod @ email@example.com or (902) 831-2412. For more information please email us at Tynevalleyfsc@gmail.com
Pownal Skating Club
Will not be operating this year